Friday, October 5, 2012

More mills and a demo

A few more peppermills that I finished this week.I have also done a few mesquite pens as well.
Production has been slow due to being at my brother's wedding last weekend.  Should be picking up now. There are tons of rough turned cottonwood bowls to finish and I am thinking about trying to make whistles. What do you think? Just simple one note ones.
I will be doing a demo Saturday Oct 7th at the Brazos Center for Boonville days.  I will also have my woodturnings and ceramics for sale as well.
Stop by and say hi. I will be making tops and honey dippers.
Some items in the next few weeks: new bottle stoppers, bowls.  Hopefully if I have time I will try the whistles and I have had a request for salt boxes.  I also want to work on the jewlery some more.

No comments: