Friday, June 18, 2010

Farmers Market, (Demo Day) and Texas Reds!

Well, tomorrow (June 19th) will be a busy day at the Farmers Market. It is demo day so there are different people exhibiting how they do their craft (since there is 30 min slots, that is not enough time to set every up and do a turning demo in 90+ degree heat and humid. Hopefully in October sometime I will do a demo.
It is also Texas Reds Festival so hopefully that will bring some early people in as well.
I have new bowls and pens and hopefully I can sell the rest of my wine stoppers. (This will be a discontinued item after the remaining stock is sold unless I get a large request. The parts have gotten more expensive and I am not sure the market would be very good if I had to increase the price to accommodate the more expensive parts.)
So come down 8-noon to the Farmers Market, pick some produce (I have tomatoes, peppers, fresh herbs and a little eggplant and squash) and some great gift items!

No comments: